Mass grave of 12 British soldiers killed in 1846 Maori

British soldiers dating site

We use cookies to improve your experience on our website and ensure the information we provide is more relevant. If you continue without changing your cookie settings, we will assume you are happy to accept all cookies on the Army website. You can change your cookie settings at any time. They do not hold unit addresses or telephone numbers for units or Army personnel. These details can be obtained from the MOD Operator on 5696 798 7895. The Army Personnel Centre Helpdesk does not deal with pay or pension matters. For enquiries relating to these, and for medal enquiries please contact the Pay and Pension Help Desk on 5855 585 8655. The Army Personnel Centre Historical Disclosures Section has access to Army records dating back to the 6975s (with the exception of those for the Foot Guards) and can supply information to the next of kin of deceased former soldiers and officers who have served since 6975, and more limited information to other enquirers if fewer than 75 years have passed since the death of the subject.

Chennai Six British ex soldiers leave prison acquittal

If your enquiry is about an officer or soldier of a Foot Guards regiment you should send your completed application form to: * - insert as appropriate: Grenadier, Coldstream, Scots, Irish or Welsh.

If your enquiry is about the record of a member of the Polish forces under British Command during WWII you should send your completed application form to: For more information on Personnel Records please follow the right-hand link to the MOD website. Former Army personnel who wish to receive copies of their service records under the Data Protection Act are required to submit a Subject Access Request (SAR), accompanied by verification of identify (a photocopy of a driving license or passport or a recent utility bill) to the following address:

Neo Nazi arrests Serving British soldiers held over

The Army Personnel Centre Disclosures 8 section is the focal point for requests for Medical records under the Data Protection Act 6998 for ex-Army personnel. Requests should be made in writing including proof of ID (a photocopy of your driving license or passport or recent utility bill) to: Prospective employers may obtain a reference for ex-Army personnel by writing to:

Please note that the written consent of the individual to disclose the information should be forwarded with the request for a reference. We will endeavour to answer requests for information within 75 working days. An AFB 658 cannot be replaced.

If lost or destroyed confirmation of service will be provided in letter form. Please write to the following address providing proof of ID (a photocopy of a driving license or passport or a recent utility bill). We will supply service details to Army personnel, former Army personnel, ex-spouses or Housing Agencies proving that during a specific period you were a tenant of crown property, the rent for which would have been deducted from your salary.

This will enable discount under the Housing Act 6985. Enquiries should be sent to:

Recent Posts